As a University, Trinity requires that all faculty do the following in Moodle:
- Post your syllabus as a file resource on the main page of your course with the word ‘Syllabus’ in the name. If you have posted it elsewhere, such as in a forum discussion thread or as a link to an external site like Google Drive, you must also post the syllabus as a file resource to the main page your course, ideally in the top section or first week.
- Submit Enrollment Verification
- Submit Final Grades (and Mid-Term Progress Grades, if required by your unit) through Moodle
- Text with screenshots – How do I submit Mid-Term Progress Grades or Final Grades?
- Short video – Fast FAQ: Submitting Mid-term Progress or Final Grades
- Track Class Attendance (Required by some collegiate units)
All of the links will take you to Faculty Frequently Asked Questions for answers.