NOTE: Once you have submitted FINAL grades through this interface, you cannot change the grade online. You must submit a paper grade change form to Enrollment Services. Final grade changes cannot be accepted via email or over the phone.
- Login to Moodle and click on the course for which you wish to submit your Mid-Term or Final grades.
- In your course, scroll down until you see the “Settings” block in the left column.
- Click on the “Grades” link in the “Settings” block:
- Once you are on the “Grader Report” screen, choose the the “Mid-Term/Final Grade Entry” option from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, in the center:
- On the “Mid-Term/Final Grade Entry” screen, you simply assign each student the appropriate letter grade from the drop-down menu in the corresponding column:
- When you are done assigning grades, carefully review your grades, especially if you are submitting the final grades for the course. REMEMBER: you cannot make changes online once they have been submitted. You will have to complete a paper “Request for Change of Grade” form, if you need to update the final grade after you have submitted it through this interface.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the appropriate button: either “Save Mid-Term Grades” or “Save Final Grades”:
- You have now submitted your grades.