Related: Uncategorized

Sr. Margaret Sends Christmas Greetings!

On Saturday, December 15, 2018, I visited Sr. Margaret Claydon at Mount Notre Dame and she eagerly agreed to do a short video Christmas greeting for all Trinity alumnae and everyone at Trinity.  Merry Christmas!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Sr. Margaret Sends Christmas Greetings!

1. Shonnie Hall Finnegan, class of 1953 says:

So wonderful to see you and hear your distinctive voice on that video, Sr Margaret. I remember you and my days at Trinity with joy and gratitude.

2. Jeanne Mazurek Kennedy says:

Sr Margaret- So wonderful to see and hear you give us once more your soft, measured thoughts – as the model Trinity woman we knew…from the first 1955 English class until now! May God’s awesome love be with us TC women now and forever. Jean

3. Maribeth Flynn, '65 says:

A happy and blessed Christmas to you, Sister Margaret. With thanks for all you have done for Trinity and its women.

4. Angela Musetto Imhof '60 says:

When I think of Trinity, it is you I remember. Sophomore English ,& love of the women poets. Our ,young President,jr& senior years, meeting at reunions & dedication of the new academic bldg. Thank you so much. Angela Musetto Imhof’60

5. Patricia Smith Daley 1954 says:

Dear Sr. Margaret: It is wonderful to hear your voice. God bless and keep you well. Love from Pat Smith Daley, Trinity 1954

6. Dr Stephanie A R Williams says:

Dear Dr Margaret, it is lovely to see this message, thank you for making it! You were President when I graduated in 1969, and I remember telling you that I wanted to work for the Peace Corps, though my mother had other ideas. I went on to marry a man I met on the Oxford programme and went to work as an academic and service improvement leader in the National Health Service, working in some of the most deprived areas in the UK, and thus in Europe too. Thank you for the inspiration you gave us all. Best wishes, Stephanie Ross William

7. Elissa Felix Woodall says:

Merry Christmas Sister Margaret and peace and joy to all in 2019.

8. PATRICIA AIKEN-O'NEILL, '66 says:

SR MARGARET
    YOU HAVE FOREVER BEEN OUR LEADER AND CONTINUE TO SPREAD JOY AND HOPE. SPECIAL BLESSINGS TO YOU DURING THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON.

9. Bonnie J Ross says:

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23). And “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13.

May God royally bless and most lavishly keep you and yours always richly Himself, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Glory Hallelujah!!!! Love always with Hugs and Kisses