The School of Nursing and Health Professions
- Undergraduate Programs
- Health Services (B.A.) in the College of Arts and Sciences and School of Professional Studies
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA-B)
- Pre-licensure B.S.N. in conjunction with the College of Arts & Sciences
- Second Degree BSN
- Nursing: R.N. to B.S.N.
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Nursing: R.N. to M.S.N.
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
Trinity reserves the right to change, without prior notice, any policy or procedure, tuition or fee, curricular requirements, or any other information found on this web site or in its printed materials.
Questions may be directed to the Office of Academic Affairs at email@example.com.