Summer Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for summer housing, residents must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with Trinity and meet one of the following requirements:
- Registered for summer classes at Trinity, or
- You must be receiving internship course credit through Trinity, or
- You must be serving as a Cunneen Fellow through Campus Ministry
- Any other reasons must be approved by Dr. Karen Gerlach, Vice President of Student Affairs
Please contact Conference Services if you want to stay on campus for the summer and do not meet the above criteria.
Summer Housing Rates
All summer housing residents are placed in Main Hall in Double or Single rooms.
- The charge for a Main Hall Double Room is $1,575
- The charge for a Main Hall Single Room is $2,900
- Meal plans are not offered during the summer, however student may purchase flex dollars
Payment plans are available through Enrollment Services.
- Move-In: Friday, May 18, 2018 (or earlier if rooms are available)
- Monday May 21, 2018 – May Term Begins
- Tue, May 29, 2018: The College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Graduate Studies, The School of Education, The School of Nursing and Health Professions, The School of Professional Studies and THEARC SEM Session Begins
- Move-Out: Friday, August 3, 2018 ***Unless registered for housing for fall 2018. If registered for housing for fall 2018, summer residents can remain in housing and move-over to fall assignment on or about Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Summer 2018 Housing Application
To be considered for summer housing, you must first complete and submit the HOUSING APPLICATION