Trinity Logo
Students  Alumnae/i  Faculty/Staff
Campus Housing | Prospective Students

Your Home Away From Home

We’re excited that you are considering our residence halls for your new home away from home!  If you are a incoming student or a current commuter student and are interested in living on campus, you must complete a housing application.

  • New First Year Students – All first year students reside in Cuvilly Hall and are required to have the 19 meal plan.
  • New Transfer Students – To ensure that transfer students gain a sense of community, they are placed with other transfer students in a floor in Cuvilly Hall.
  • Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have a varity of housing options available to them including Doubles, Singles, Double as Singles in Kerby, Alumnae and Main Hall.
  • Graduate Students – Graduate students are placed in Main Hall and are not required to have a meal plan.

Important Information

Residence Hall Rates

Current Residence Hall room and meal plan rates are available here:

Furnishing Your Room

For more information about what is provided in each residence, please click here for the information page to learn more about Trinity Residence Halls!

Disability Support Services

Incoming students who need to request specific housing accommodations due to a medical related condition, will need to register with Disability Support Services. Once affiliated, Disability Support Services will inform the Office of Campus Housing of all residents who require specific housing accommodations based on medical documentation provided to their office.  Please submit requests for housing accommodations to Disability Support Services for the Fall 2018 semester by Monday, May 1, 2018.

For more information contact Campus Housing at 202-884-9315 or email



Student Services

Campus Services

About Trinity