All courses are loaded into Moodle as unavailable to students. Once the instructor has added resources, s/he will make it available to students. (Instructors – can’t remember how? Follow these instructions on making your course available to students.)
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Verify that you are registered for the course. You can view your registration information in Self-Service.
- Login to Moodle using your Trinity username and password. Remember: the username is everything before the ‘@’ in your Trinity email address.
- Check your “My Courses” block along the left side of the Moodle homepage.
- You can also find your courses listed in the center section of the Moodle homepage, near the bottom, under the “Search courses” box.
- If you are still not seeing the courses you expected, you can always search for them use the “Search courses” box (see image above) or the “Find a Course” link near the top of the page.
Remember: If your instructor has not made the course available to students, you will not see it in your list or be able to find it when you search.
- If you are enrolled in Self-Service and it is before the first course meeting, it is most likely that your instructor has not made the online Moodle site available to you yet. S/he will do so when they are done adding resources.
- If, after the course meets for the first time OR you receive an email from your instructor indicating that the course is open, you still cannot find your course in Moodle, then submit a help ticket to the Moodle Help Desk.