Non-Consortium Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Request
This form is for journal articles. For books, please use the ILL Book Request.
- Before you fill out this form, please check Trinity Catalog and WRLC Libraries Catalog within ALADIN to determine whether Trinity or and WRLC Library owns the desired journal issue. If so, please search in the Trinity stacks or use the “Request” button (Consortium Loan Service) within the WRLC Libraries Catalog to request it. You should also check the Trinity E-Journal Title Finder to see if the journal issue is available in electronic format through Trinity’s online databases.
- This form may NOT be used to request Video or Audio materials.
- This form may NOT be used by Continuing Education students.
- Please fill out one form for each article requested.
- Materials requested using this form will be held for you to pick up at the Trinity Library. The e-mail address or phone number you provide will be used to notify you when the materials arrive.
- Please note that it may take the library 1 to 3 weeks to receive this item.