Non-Consortium Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Request
This form is for books. For journal articles, please use the ILL Journal Request.
- This form is for books NOT available through the Trinity/WRLC catalogs or online databases.
- Before you fill out this form, please check Trinity Catalog and WRLC Libraries Catalog within ALADIN to determine whether Trinity or and WRLC Library owns the desired title. If so, please search in the Trinity stacks or use the “Request” button (Consortium Loan Service) within the WRLC Libraries Catalog to request the title.
- This form may NOT be used to request Video or Audio materials.
- This form may NOT be used by Continuing Education students.
- Please fill out one form for EACH book requested.
- Materials requested using this form will be held for you to pick up at the Trinity Library. The e-mail address or phone number you provide will be used to notify you when the materials arrive.
- Loan periods depend on the lending institutions.
- Borrowers are responsible for fines incurred for lost, damaged, or late items, per the lending institution’s policy.
- Please note that it may take the library 1 to 3 weeks to receive this item.