Summer Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for summer housing scholars must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Trinity student in good standing and registered for summer classes at Trinity
- You must be receiving internship course credit through Trinity
- You must be serving as a Cunneen Fellow through Campus Ministry
Please contact Conference Services if you want to stay on campus for the summer and do not meet the above criteria.
Summer Housing Rates
All summer housing residents are placed in Main Hall.
- The charge for a Main Hall Double Room is $1,575
- The charge for a Main Hall Single Room is $2,900
- Meal plans are not offered during the summer, however student may purchase flex dollars
Payment plans are available through Enrollment Services.
- Move-In: Sunday, May 21, 2017 (or earlier if rooms are available)
- Tue, May 30, 2017 The School of Education SUMSEM and Term 1 Begins
- Move-Out: Saturday, August 5, 2017 unless the student has a Fall 2017 room assignment.
Summer 2017 Housing Application
To be considered for summer housing, you must first complete and submit the HOUSING APPLICATION