Trinity Logo
Students  Alumnae/i  Faculty/Staff
Current Students Portal | Commonly-Used Forms

Commonly-Used Forms

Forms for Students from Enrollment Services

General student forms can be found at this page, including Application for Graduation, CAS student to take Undergraduate SPS course, Change of Address, Change of Advisor, Change of Curriculum, Change of School within Trinity, Course Withdrawl, Declaration of Major/Minor, Duplicate Diploma Reorder, Examination Conflict Resolution Request, Experiential Learning Application, Internship Learning Agreement, Leave of Absence or Complete Withdrawl, Name Change, New Student Registration, Pass/No Pass Option, Petition for Schedule Adjustment after Registration Deadline, Schedule Adjustment, SPS student to take CAS course, Study Abroad Application, Take Course at another Institution, Transcript Request, Verification of Enrollment, and more.

Financial Aid forms can be found at this page.

Contact Us



Getting to Campus

Directions to Campus

Parking on Campus

Campus Map

Shuttle from Metro


Campus Tours & Open Houses

Prospective students can request a campus tour by calling 800-492-6882. Learn More

Online Campus Tour

Office of Admissions

Events at Trinity

Meeting & Conference Rentals

Room Rentals

Trinity Center

Calendar of Events

Fitness Center

Brookland residents: learn about discounted memberships at the Trinity Center.

 - Current Fitness Classes

 - Facilities


CAS Programs

EDU Programs

NHP Programs

SPS Programs

BGS Programs

Academic Life


Student Life