Welcome to Trinity!
A message from the Vice President for Student Affairs
I am happy to have you join Trinity! As you begin your academic career, you are embarking on an incredible journey. We have a caring staff in Student Affairs who are committed to working with you and encouraging you to take full advantage of the opportunities available to you as a student at Trinity.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of all students by helping you to access resources to achieve your academic goals. We encourage you to join one or more of our student organizations. All of them offer opportunities for leadership development, peer support, networking, personal growth and community service. Our campus leaders are involved in Student Government, Athletics, Campus Ministry, Campus Activities Association, Peer Mentoring, and the list goes on.
Explore campus, ask questions, meet faculty and staff and learn all you can about your University. Study hard, make new friends, get involved and have fun. We are here to help in any way we can. We hope you reach all of your goals and realize all your dreams.
See you on campus,
Dr. Karen Gerlach
The Trinity community is eager to welcome you back to campus!
See what we have planned for you!
- Move-in Day: We’re ready to welcome you! New First year and Transfer students Move-in day Saturday August 19th and Move-in day for returning students is Saturday August 26th
- Back to School: CAS Classes begin Monday August 28th. Be sure to register and finalize your payment arrangements (tuition payments, student ID cards) with Enrollment Services.
- Events Calendar: Student Affairs is proud to sponsor many events through out the year for students.
- Trinity Traditions: First year Convocation Friday August 25th, 2017; Cap and Gown Celebration is September 23, 2017
- Athletics: Cheer for the Tigers or join a team!
- Catch the Trinity Spirit: Join a club or learn about community service at the Service and Involvement Fair on Tuesday September 19th.
- Campus Ministry: Join the Gospel Choir, sign up for community service, attend programs and services
Connect with us!
Call us at 202-884-9203
E-mail us at email@example.com