Biology Labs and Classrooms for All Disciplines make up the space on the third floor of the new Payden Academic Center at Trinity Washington University. These labs are some of the most advanced in their fields, and will serve our Trinity women and men well as they prepare for their careers furthering their work and research in Biology and the Sciences.
Four classrooms on the north side of the building facing Main Hall:
- Room 301 (24 seats, enter from main corridor on the northwest side)
- Room 302 (36 seats, enter from center lounge area)
- Room 303, center (48 seats, enter from center lounge area)
- Room 304 (24 seats, enter from main corridor on the northeast side)
Turning left from the elevator, on the southwest side of the corridor:
- Two Anatomy and Physiology Labs (Rooms 311 and 314)
- Seminar (Room 312)
- Anatomy and Physiology Prep (Room 313)
Turning right from the elevator, on the southeast side of the corridor:
- Biology Laboratory (Room 322)
- Seminar (Room 323A)
- Biology Prep (Room 323B)
- Physics and Flexible Lab (Room 324)
Behind the elevators and stairwell are six faculty offices and a conference room (Rooms 315 – 321).