Moodle Version 3.2
On Friday, May 19, 2017, Trinity’s Moodle was upgraded to Moodle version 3.2. Here are some highlights on what’s new in 3.2!
- New More Mobile-Friendly Interface
- User Tours for New Features
- Collapsible Left Column for More Space
- User-Friendly Messaging and Alerts
- Updated Training Courses
- Ability to edit the dates for multiple activities from one single screen
- Additional quiz question types
- More forum options including pinning posts and locking forums
- Easier assignment activity user overrides and grading interface
- Better course page editing capabilities
- A Recycle Bin for recovering deleted content or activities
Faculty, explore these features in this video 3.2 in 8.5: What’s New in Moodle 3.2 in 8.5 Minutes!