An Introduction to Moodle 3.2
Wednesday, May 31, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Welcome to Moodle 3.2!
This online session is intended for individuals who are new to Moodle, new to Trinity’s installation of Moodle, or beginner Moodle users who would like a refresher on the basics. This session will cover the Moodle essentials:
- Accessing Trinity’s Moodle site
- Updating your Moodle profile
- Understanding and editing your Moodle course page
- Uploading your syllabus and other file resources
- Exploring the activity options available to you
- Making your course available to students
- Submitting Enrollment Verification and final grades
- Learning more on how to learn more about Moodle
To receive the webinar login information and link, please RSVP below. You will receive a follow-up email with the details.