SafeTrack Inspirations #2 – Enhanced Content Delivery [Online]
Friday, October 14, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Metro’s SafeTrack plan of attack inspires this session on enhancing your content delivery through Moodle. Explore how to:
- Create a short video capturing your voice and screen content for both content and feedback delivery.
- Embed content from YouTube, including how to prevent “suggested” videos and start the video at a point in the middle.
- Develop a slideshow lesson with required comprehension questions throughout.
- Accept short videos which students record directly into Moodle.
- Assess student assignment submissions through the rubric and marking guide features.
This is an online session. You will need to be able to both hear and see. You will need to be on a device such as a desktop computer or laptop computer to view the meeting. If your computer does not have speakers, you can call into the audio on your phone. It is not required that you have a microphone, however, as you will be able to type your questions.