An Introduction to Moodle for Faculty [Online Session]
Friday, August 12, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
This online workshop will provide an introduction to the Moodle learning management system for faculty. Participants will be introduced to the layout and navigation of Moodle and learn about the various activities and resource types which can be employed within courses.
After successful completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Layout and Terminology of Moodle
- Locate the Appropriate Courses
- Upload a Syllabus and other Resources
- Track Class Attendance
- Submit Enrollment Verification
- Submit Mid-Term and Final Grades
- Utilize Further Moodle Resources and Get Help Desk Assistance
RSVP below for Online Session Login Link and Conference ID!