Merry Moodling: Moodle Essential Basics [Online]
Wednesday, January 3, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
A Moodle introduction & re-introduction to the essentials for setting up your Moodle course for the spring, including:
- Uploading and posting a course syllabus as a File Resource on the main page of the course with the word ‘Syllabus’ in the title
- Creating class sessions in the Attendance Activity to track daily/weekly class attendance and provide the required enrollment verification
- Understanding the course settings, including course availability
- Sending emails to your students through Moodle
- Submitting Mid-term & Final Grades
- Importing content from other courses
- Using the Dates report to update multiple due dates on one page
- Adding text to the main course page
- Posting URL resources
This is an online session! To get the most benefit from this session, you will need to view it on a computer AND listen either through your computer’s speakers or a phone device. If you do not have a microphone on your computer, you can ask questions through typing into the box provided in the webinar space.
To receive the webinar login information and link, please RSVP below. You will receive a follow-up email with the details.