The Course Evaluation block will appear for students at the top of the right column on the main course page when the course evaluation submission window is open. This submission window is generally when approximately 80% of the academic session (e.g., DAY, TERM1, MONTHLY, WEEKLY, SEM, etc.) in which the course is located is complete. The submission windows for all sessions always close before the final grades are due.
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Login to Moodle (http://moodle.trinitydc.edu/) with the same username and password you use for your Trinity email account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the course for which you wish to complete the evaluation.
Note: You can also review the current evaluation schedule by clicking on the link titled, “Course Evaluations Schedules & Instructions” in the center of the Moodle homepage.
- On the homepage for your course, you will now see a “Course Evaluations” block at the top of the right column. Click on the “Trinity Course Evaluation” link in that block.
- On the next screen, you will see the introduction for the Course Evaluation. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Answer the questions…” link. Remember: all your answers are anonymous.
- On the next few screens, you will be asked a series of questions with a range of answers. Simply click on the circle to the left of the answer you wish to select.
- You can leave a question unanswered by not clicking anything. When you are done with a page, scroll down to the bottom and click the “Next Page” button.
- On the last page, you have the option to put in free answers. Simply type into the question boxes. If you wish to go back and adjust any of your previous selections, you can by clicking the “Previous Page” button.
- When you are done, simply click the “Submit Your Answers” button.