As a faculty member at Trinity, you can view the details from your completed course evaluations for any of your courses approximately one week after the last grade due date for the last academic session (e.g., DAY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, SEM, etc.) in the that academic term (e.g., FALL, SPRING, MAY, etc.).
While the submission window for course evaluations is open for your current courses, you CANNOT view the content from evaluations for your current courses, but you CAN view your course evaluations completion rate for those current courses.
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
You must be logged into Moodle to access the reports. The course evaluations reporting tool can be reached from the main page of Moodle.
- For instructions & a link, you can click on the “Course Evaluations Reporting Tool for Faculty” link on the main page of Moodle. (To go directly into the evaluations reports tool, you can click on the “Course Evaluations Reporting for Faculty” link in the “Main Menu” block.)
- From the “Course Evaluations Reporting Tool for Faculty” page, click on the “eThink reporting tool” link.
- Once you are within the course evaluations reporting tool, click on the “Course Evaluations” button.
- On the reporting page, click on the “Completed Course Evaluations” link. Note: if you are a Dean, Provost, or Instructional Designer, you may notice additional report links.
- On the next page, you should see all your current and former courses listed.
- You can click on the “Completed Evaluations” link in the right column for a course to get a count of how many students have completed the evaluation.
For current classes, you cannot get any detailed data until approximately one week after the final grade due date for the academic session/term. This report simply provides a number and a percentage for how many students have completed the evaluation at this moment.
- Once you click on a “Completed Evaluations” link, you will see a brief summary of your current completion rate: