Final grades and midterm progress grades can be found in Self-Service, not in Moodle. These grades are the letter grades submitted to Enrollment Services and the final letter grades listed on your transcript.
To view your final grade or midterm progress grade for a course, follow the steps below.
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Login to Self-Service.
Self-Service is the shopping cart icon at the top of the main Trinity webpages:
You can also reach Self-Service directly at http://selfservice.trinitydc.edu/.
- Once on the Self-Service main page, login using your normal Trinity account information:
- Once you have logged in, you will see a number of tabs with different account options. Click on the “Grades” tab:
- Once in the “Grades” area, you will have three options:
- Unofficial Transcript
- Request Transcript
- Grade Report
- Once you are in the “Grade Report,” select the Period for which you want to view your grades:
- Now you can view your final (and mid-term, if appropriate) grades, for the courses for the selected period: