Getting Started with PSPP
GNU PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data and a free alternative to SPSS. PSPP can work with SPSS data files and has a comparable syntax. It does not limit the number of cases or variables which can be used and can be interacted with via a graphical or terminal user interface.
What can it do?
PSPP can perform many tasks including but not limited to descriptive statistics, T-test, anova, linear and logistic regression, measures of association, cluster analysis, reliability and factor analysis and non-parametric tests.
- Easy data import from spreadsheets, text files and database sources.
- The capability to open, analyze and edit two or more datasets concurrently that can also be merged, joined or concatenated.
- A user interface supporting all common character sets and which has been translated to multiple languages.
- Fast statistical procedures, even on very large data sets.
- A fully indexed user manual.
For a complete list of all the features, click here.