Google Cloud Print
Print anything, from anywhere, from any device! Google Cloud Print is a service that allows students, faculty and staff to print from their personal devices, such as laptops and mobile devices, to a number of multi-functional copiers on campus equipped with an ID card swipe. To use this service, choose any of the preferred methods below.
- Printing with Google Chrome
- Printing from your Trinity G Suite account
- Printing from mobile devices
- Google Cloud Printer for Windows
Which Copiers are Google Cloud Print Enabled?
The following copiers are currently enabled for Google Cloud Print. More copiers will be introduced as we continue to assess and upgrade copiers across campus.
- All Payden Academic Center copiers
- All Library copiers
- Main 259A
- Main 324
- Main 350
- Main 4th Floor South
- Main B19
- Music & Arts copier