Faxing with RightFax
Most fax machines on campus have been migrated to digital fax. Sending and receiving faxes are performed online through a web browser. If you require a physical fax machine, please visit the Library or Faculty Services.
- Browse to https://fax.trinityd.edu and input your assigned login info. Your username is typically the last 4 digits of your fax extension. RightFax is not accessible from off campus or over wifi.
- Faxes will be delivered to your email. To view in RightFax, log in and click Inbox.
- You may either Open, Delete, or Save the fax.
- Click New Fax.
- Fill in the fields, including the destination fax number. This will pre-populate the Standard cover sheet.
- If you have a document to be faxed, scan it as a PDF from any copier and then add it as an attachment. Other supported formats are Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, Text and HTML.
- Click Send when finished!
- Click Outbound to view the status. Faxes that fail to send will automatically retry up to 3 times every 5 minutes. You will receive an email on each attempt.
- Click the Sent folder to view successfully sent faxes.