My Undergraduate Major/Minor

Please use this form to request an update to your undergraduate major and/or minor.


You should have already spoken with your academic advisor about the changes you will submit here.  After your advisor responds to your request, you will receive an e-mail notification of that response.  Your transcript and academic plan will be updated to reflect your newly declared major and/or minor when this online form is fully approved and processed.


Please note:

  1. If you plan to apply to a program that requires formal admission, you should use this form to specify your intended program.  Your selection will help you and your advisor choose appropriate courses before your formal application.
  2. If you want to add or change a second major or minor, you should meet with your advisor to complete the paper form.
Collegiate Unit*