Self-Service for Faculty and Staff
Thursday, October 5, 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM - Virtual
Learn about Self-Service from the comfort of your computer using Trinity’s Skype for Business! This session is strongly recommended for all faculty, advisors and staff with access to Self-Service.
In this session you will learn about:
- Logging into Self-Service
- Approving schedules
- Additional advising functions in Self-Service
- Viewing your class roster
- Department head access
- How students drop course(s) in Self-Service
- How students view their schedule
- How students view mid-term & final grades
This is an online session delivered virtually through Skype for Business.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the training.
Please RSVP for this Event
Session Filed Under: For Everyone