Trinity Washington University Department of Public Safety is currently hiring for the position of Communications Assistant – Payden Academic Center.
Duties: The position includes:
- Welcome and assist students, faculty, staff, and visitors to the Academic Center.
- Verify university identifications, maintaining logs, clerical duties, etc.
- Receive, route and screen incoming call in an efficient and courteous manner; take accurate messages as necessary.
- Respond to inquiries from faculty, staff, students and others concerning building programs/activities.
- Inventory classroom supplies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
The work environment is fast-paced and professional. Employee must be able to work efficiently with many interruptions involving walk-in and telephone inquiries and requests. The noise level in work environment may be noisy with frequent interruptions.
Qualifications: Preferably, individuals should be an upperclassmen (Junior, Senior) or graduate student with the ability to be flexible with time management.
This position requires individuals to work 10-15 hours a week, Monday – Friday between 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Work references may be verified.
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.