Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C. has an immediate opening for the Associate Director of Student Records and Research. Within the Office of Enrollment Services, the Associate Director of Student Records and Research is responsible for the day-to-day management of student records and registration functions, including but not limited to course scheduling, graduation audit, enrollment verification, clearinghouse reporting, and transfer credit processing.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree, two to three years of experience in a university registrar’s office and experience working with an integrated student information system (Ellucian products preferred).
Other qualifications include:
- A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with diverse publics and across all levels of an institution.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state compliance responsibilities related to enrollment and student records, including the privacy and retention of student records.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in handling degree audits and curriculum review
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access preferred
Trinity is a comprehensive university in Washington, D.C, enrolling undergraduate and graduate students in full time, part time, and weekend programs. We offer a beautiful campus setting, free parking and a competitive benefits package.
Trinity is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please enter: “Associate Registrar” in the subject line.