JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: College of Arts & Sciences Student Aide
The College is looking for a responsible, organized, and efficient individual with little supervision necessary. Student worker will assist the dean and decanal staff members with special projects as assigned.
Daily tasks will range from:
- filing correspondence,
- website updates,
- making copies and/or scanning,
- and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Prior office experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Organized and detail oriented
- Professional demeanor and friendly customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential matters (student aide will be required to attend Trinity Institute Trainings on FERPA)
- Be able to work 3 days a week (3-8 hours shifts)
TO APPLY, Email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.