Trinity Washington University invites applications for the Fall 2016, semester for adjunct faculty within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. Successful applicants will have the ability to teach didactic and/or lab components of occupational therapy assistant program courses.
Successful candidates should have the following credentials:
- Registered OT or OTA license for the District of Columbia
- Master’s Degree is required:
- Master’s Degree in OT (or)
- Master’s Degree in related field with a Baccalaureate Degree in OT (or)
- Master’s Degree and Baccalaureate Degree in related field and an associate degree in OTA
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience as an occupational therapy practitioner, and
- Current knowledge of OT practice at the undergraduate and/or graduate level
- Areas of need may include teaching topics related to: pathology, occupational performance, kinesiology and functional anatomy, assistive technology and universal design, and management of therapy services
- Experience teaching in an OTA program or a related field is preferred.
Please submit letter of application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “Adjunct for Nursing and Health Professions- occupational therapy assistant” in the subject line.
Review of applications will continue until positions have been filled.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.