Laboratory (Biology/Chemistry) Assistants
This position prepares you to develop basic laboratory skills useful for future employment and/or educational opportunities.
Job duties: The student will work under the guidance of and report to the Laboratory Manager.
- Cleaning and organizing laboratory spaces
- Preparing chemical solutions and materials
- Washing, sorting and storing scientific glassware
- Using written laboratory protocols to prepare necessary materials
- Prior laboratory experience
- Ability to work safely with hazardous materials
- Proficiency in basic calculations for preparing solutions precisely and accurately
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow complex directions
- Major in the sciences
TO APPLY, Email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.