Higher Achievement is a non profit organization which offers year-round academic enrichment support to middle school scholars. To learn more about our work and outcomes, please visit: http://www.higherachievement.org/
The Office Assistant will support Higher Achievement’s Office Manager in administrative tasks at the DC Metro headquarters. Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the Office Assistant will also support other departments/program areas including: scholar recruitment, volunteer management, high school placement, development, and center operations
Duties may include:
- Report card and test score data entry
- Recruitment paperwork entry and collection
- Creating high school placement folders for rising 8th graders
- Supply inventories
- Mailing support
- A careful attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an office setting (proffered)
- An interest in the education field and/or community organizations
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to Hanan Adnan at email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.