Trinity Washington University Department of Public Safety is currently hiring students for the position of Public Safety Assistant.
DUTIES: The position includes:
- verifying university identifications, maintaining logs, clerical duties, etc.
- Individuals must be able to prepare correspondences,
- perform general office duties,
- organize and maintain personnel files, and archive records.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferably, candidates are upper-class students (sophomore, junior, senior) or graduate student with the ability to be flexible with working hours. This position requires individuals to work 10-15 hours weekly, between 6:00 pm -11:00 pm daily.
TO APPLY, email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to email@example.com.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.