Title – Church Relations Intern
Objective – To support the work of the Church Relations department within Bread for the World.
Bread for the World is located at 425 3rd Street SW, Ste. 1200, Washington DC 20024. A transportation stipend will be provided. Map
Duties and responsibilities will be varied based on the season and current needs of the staff and department but will include:
- assisting with gift recognition
- outreach to communities of faith
- database maintenance
- data entry
- general administrative work
- comfortable with computers
- familiar with MS Office and Internet skills
- willing to learn Raiser’s Edge
- Interest in hunger and poverty issues
- Ability to handle details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good research skills
Applicants should be comfortable working in an environment with diverse group of Christians who are guided by an overt about their faith – the applicant does NOT need to subscribe to any set of religious beliefs themselves.
TO APPLY, Email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.