School of Nursing and Health Professions
Adjunct Faculty: Occupational Therapy Master’s Program
Trinity Washington University invites applications for Adjunct Faculty for the new Occupational Therapy Master’s Program located within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. Successful applicants will possess clinical expertise in at least one of the following areas: anatomy/kinesiology; occupational analysis; neuroscience; pediatrics; adult rehabilitation; mental health; geriatrics; management, or policy. The MOT program is delivered in a blended learning format involving online coursework and face-to-face classes on Fridays and Saturdays (8 weekends/ semester).
We are looking for applicants with the following credentials:
- An earned doctorate (preferred) or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field
- District of Columbia license or eligible in Occupational Therapy
- At least five years clinical experience as a registered Occupational Therapist with practice expertise in one of the above areas
- University teaching experience preferred
- Experience with hybrid education as a student or educator is strongly recommended.
Please submit letter of application and C.V. to: email@example.com
Review of applications will continue until positions have been filled.
Trinity Washington University is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, and all other categories governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia. Trinity does not engage in discrimination on the basis of any personal characteristics defined by law as prohibited classifications.