DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Trinity in Washington, D.C. seeks a motivated staff leader with proven admissions data entry background and outstanding data integrity skills for the position of Data Entry Specialist. Under the supervision of the Data/Operations Manager for Enrollment Development, the Data Entry Specialist is responsible for inputting inquiries and applications into the universities database (PowerCampus). Additionally, the individual is responsible for the management of all application files in conjunction with the Data/Operations team as well as the Office of Admissions as a whole.
- Enters inquires obtained through marketing efforts of the admission department
- Enters applications of converted inquiries
- Processes application credentials
- Coordinates with recruiters and applicants regarding missing application materials
- Coordinates and executes file maintenance and retention
- Other duties as assigned
- High volume data entry experience
- Data integrity and accuracy expertise
- Self-initiation and self-motivation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- Ability to organize materials and work with a variety of projects simultaneously
- High School Diploma
- Admissions data entry experience
- Experience working with graduate level inquiry and application materials
- Power Campus computer management system
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com Please reference “Data Entry Specialist” in the subject line.
Trinity Washington University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.