Health & Wellness Center |
- Please schedule all appointments with our medical providers and counselor through the Trinity Webpage scheduling portal (coming soon!)
- You may also call 202-884-9615 to schedule
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, DOB, the name of your preferred provider, and a couple of preferred appointment times that would work best with your schedule.
- We try to accommodate walk-in patients during regular clinic hours if you have a concern that needs to be addressed the same day.
Helpful Hints when scheduling an Appointment:
- If there is a particular Nurse Practitioner or Counselor you prefer seeing at the Health Center, mention their name when scheduling.
- When scheduling a follow-up visit, you should try to make an appointment with the same provider as your initial visit.
- Please specify what type of appointment you need. Physical exams, annual GYN exams, and Counseling appointments are scheduled for different lengths than routine and follow-up visits.
Helpful Hints When Arriving for an Appointment
- You will need to provide your Trinity Washington University ID when you come in for your appointment.
- If you are a waiver student, you will need your current health insurance card when you check in at the Health Center.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to the Health Center to complete necessary paperwork.