Health and Wellness General Information
Hours of Operation
All services are available by appointment Monday – Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Online appointments (Coming soon!)
- Primary Care Appointments
- Counseling Appointments
- You may also request an appointment:
- by phone : 202-884-9615
- by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: stop by the Health Center on the 4th Floor of the Main Building, Rm 461.
- We do our best to accommodate walk-in appointments during regular clinic hours on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who is eligible to be seen at the Health and Wellness Center?
We welcome ALL Trinity students to access the Health and Wellness Center!
- Students who have enrolled in Trinity’s health insurance can access the Health Center free of charge.
- Full-time CAS students pay an annual health fee as part of enrollment, which affords them access to our medical and counseling services free of charge.
- If additional lab testing is needed, we can process the lab work during your visit and bill your outside insurance provider.
- If medication(s) are prescribed to you, we can dispense the medication(s) to you or you can fill the prescription at an outside pharmacy through your insurance carrier.
- Non-CAS and graduate students may also access the Health Center where we will treat your urgent medical/counseling needs and provide health navigation if long-term care is needed.
Medical Emergencies and After Hours Care
- If you are on campus and experience or witness a medical emergency, immediately notify the Resident Coordinator or Resident Director on duty AND contact Public Safety at extension 9111 or 202-844-9111.
- If you are off campus and have a medical emergency please dial 911.
- The Health Center is located on the 4th floor and is accessible by wheelchair using either elevator in the Main Building.
Health Education Programs
- The Health and Wellness Center hosts monthly health education programs through out the year. We will post dates and locations on our Upcoming Events page.
- All students, faculty, and staff members are ALWAYS welcome to stop by, talk with a health educator, pick up literature, and learn about implementing healthy lifestyle changes.
- We want your feedback! We are continually trying to improve our services to help better serve the Trinity community.
- Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or stop by during regular clinic hours to speak with our Director, Amy Patten.