- Seasonal flu vaccine
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Avoid touching, eyes, nose, and mouth before washing hands
- Avoid close contact with sick person
- Eat healthy foods, drink plenty of fluids and get adequate sleep and rest
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or elbow.
What are the symptoms?
- Fever and body aches
- Runny nose
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea (more common in children).
What to do if you are ill:
- Stay home and get plenty of rest
- Drink plenty of fluids avoiding alcohol and smoking
- Over-the-counter Tylenol or Motrin can help fever and body aches
- See your primary care provider early for antiviral medication or further concerns about illness.
For more information, Health and Wellness Center, 4th floor, Main Building