Primary Care and
Welcome, Trinity students!
- The Health & Wellness Center is committed to supporting and improving your health while you are attending Trinity Washington University.
- We provide a full range of medical and counseling services that are always tailored to each individual student’s needs.
- Our team of medical professionals works collaboratively to address all of your physical and emotional needs. Our goal is to keep you as healthy and productive as possible!
- We invite all Trinity students to access The Health & Wellness Center.
- The Health & Wellness Center is a welcoming space; equal care will be provided to all patients regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.
- All services provided at the health center are confidential. No information will be released without your consent.
Our Lactation Station is Now Open!
- We have a designated space for all persons in need of a privacy while pumping or breastfeeding!
- Located in Health & Wellness, Main Building.
Health and Wellness Center, 4th floor Main (Room 461)
Phone: 202-884-9615 for information and appointments.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm and by appointment.
|If you are on campus and experience or witness a medical emergency, immediately notify the Resident Coordinator on duty AND contact Public Safety at extension 9111 or 202-844-9111.
If you are off campus and have a medical emergency please dial 911.
|November 14, 2017, 10-12 pm