FINAL EXAMS ARE HERE!
What’s going on?
There are only a few days left in the semester, which means that it is Final Exams! If you are a registered student with a documented disability and you plan to use your accommodations for Finals, please complete the student appointment examination request ASAP. You must check your final exam schedule, which can be found on Trinity’s website, in which to submit your requests accordingly. If you have any questions, please email Dr. McManus at email@example.com
- Prepare for your finals by studying. If your final exam is cumulative, you should review all class material. If it is not cumulative, be sure to know exactly which chapters you need to study.
- Start preparing as early as possible to avoid cramming.
- Use your time wisely. Now is not the time to be a social butterfly. Your friends and family will understand that all of your free time is designated toward successfully completing the semester.
- Pace yourself. Do not try to study each of your subjects in one day.
- Stay rested. Do not overburden yourself by not resting. Resting and getting a good night’s sleep, especially before exams, will help you to focus better.
- Eat: Be sure to eat a healthy breakfast before your exams. You don’t need a growling stomach to take your focus off the task at hand!
- Once your exams are over, treat yourself to a snack or to a movie. You deserve it!