Personal Trainer National Certification
Hybrid Course – Certified Personal Trainer Course with Test Voucher Included!
Get all the information needed to start an exciting fitness career & become a Certified Personal Trainer. We have over 5,000 internship employers waiting to hire our graduates. We do what a written test alone cannot do for you to become a successful Certified Personal Trainer. Our unique employer internship walks many of our graduates into better paying jobs! This challenging course is for candidates wanting CONVENIENT ONLINE information with in-depth instruction and hands-on practical labs on video to understand how it all comes together. Your key bonus option is to experience & master the essential career hands on skills at a local fitness center near you as part of this collegiate program. This is a special feature that only W.I.T.S. offers.
Unique variety of options to guide your success in the W.I.T.S. online hybrid/blended program:
- Mentored online SELF PACED lessons for optimal learning. Included in all packages.
- Online interactive video lectures, practical video labs, discussion boards, quizzes
- Bonus option to attend an instructor led LIVE practical skills lab review at a fitness center near your college site.
- Exam vouchers included to earn Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer.
- Digital badge of distinction to verify your credential through social media markets. What is a digital professional badge? Click here
- 200 page student workbook, Power Points & other study tools (included).
- Student study guide with sample quiz questions (included).
2 Certification Levels
Level 1 CPT – After completing the course (Live or Hybrid), pass both Written Exam & Practical Skills Exam
Level 2 CPT – Obtain a Level 1 CPT & Complete the 30 Hour Internship
How to register
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Lectures: Online – You will receive information for access after completing your registration.
Practical: Wednesdays, March 7th – April 18th, 2018, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Fitness Professional’s Handbook-7th Edition with Web Resource ISBN-13: 9781492523376 is available for purchase online. An e-book is also available for purchase online: ISBN-13: 9781492535935
You can also order the book through W.I.T.S. by calling 1-888-330-9487.
Retail Price is around $97.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and describe basic anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology.
- Assess an individual’s level of fitness using ACSM guidelines.
- Design and customize exercise programs.
- Demonstrate proper execution of resistance, cardio-respiratory and flexibility exercises.
- Identify and demonstrate at least one strength exercise for every major muscle group.
- Explain ACSM and AHA recommendations for cardiovascular exercise.
Personal Trainer Online Orientation
Want to learn more about the Personal Trainer Certification Course? W.I.T.S. hosts a live webinar for students interested in taking the Personal Trainer Certification Program. This session is hosted by a veteran W.I.T.S. instructor who provides details about the course and the fitness industry. W.I.T.S. will provide a rebate of $50 to those who attend the webinar and enroll in the Personal Trainer Certification Program within 30 days of that session. The rebate will be provided at the conclusion of the Personal Trainer Certification Program. If a student registers for the orientation session but cannot attend then W.I.T.S. will send him/her a recording of the webinar (but the rebate will not apply).
Please register for Live Your Passion, Become a Personal Trainer! on one of the following dates: