Register for a Class
How would you like to register:
- Online – Find out how you can save $50!
- On Paper
- Catholic School Teachers – click here for registration information
Register online to receive a $50 discount per credit course! Students should register 7 days prior to the start of a course to avoid paying $50 late registration fee.
Getting set up for online registration:
- Request a login ID and password
Already have your Login ID and Password? See the steps below for Registering for a course or go directly to Self Service.
- Register and pay for a course: Once you have received your Login ID and password by email to the address you submitted, follow the steps in the section below for Steps for Registering for a course.
For more detailed instructions:
- Continuing Ed Registration video – short video that walks you through the registration process.
Steps for Registering for a course:
- Enter your Login ID and Password at: http://selfservice.trinitydc.edu
- Once logged in, click on the Register tab at the top of the page and then choose Continuing Education Courses. On the next page, click Find Courses.
- Click on Search to bring up all courses. (Or enter a key word/course number if you want to search for a specific course.)
- Choose course(s) by clicking on Add to the right of the course(s) you want. Please be ready to complete registration and payment before clicking add. If the course in the next pop-up box is correct, click Proceed to Registration.
- The course you wish to register for should appear under Courses to add. If so, click Next. If not, click Previous and search again.
- Click Next and enter your credit card information, then click Continue. If your information is correct, click Confirm.
- You will then see the message Payment successfully processed. Click Close. Finally you will see a message that says Congratulations! You have completed your registration for Continuing Education.
Keep in mind that you are not registered for a course without submitting full payment. If you are not prompted to enter your credit or debit card information, you are not registered for the course. Please try again or contact our office at 202-884-9300 so that we may assist you in completing the online registration process.
Submit a completed and signed Registration Form and full payment directly to the Office of Continuing Education in room 464 of the Main Hall at Trinity. Full payment is due upon registration.
Students who have not previously earned credit from Trinity must submit documentation showing that they have earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher. This can include: copy of diploma, final transcripts, or teaching license (teaching license must clearly state that the student has earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher). New students must submit one of these official documents to be registered. Proof of at least a Bachelor’s degree is not required for the Praxis I prep courses.
If your employer is paying a portion or the full amount of the tuition, please submit either a check or billing authorization letter from your institution. Billing authorizations must be submitted each time you register.
All registration materials must be received no less than seven calendar days prior to the class start date, otherwise the student will owe a non-refundable $50 late registration fee.
To Drop or Withdraw from a course fill out a Drop Form. There is a $50 administrative fee for all drops.