Request More Information
Skilled Healthcare Workers are in Demand!
Nurses, occupational therapists and other health professionals can choose from more career opportunities than ever before. Trinity offers associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees to advance your healthcare career.
Trinity’s convenient evening and weekend classes fit into your busy schedule and put you on the fast track to complete your new degree.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (O.T.A.)
- Health Services (B.A.)
- Nursing: R.N. to B.S.N. (B.S.N.)
- Nursing: R.N. to M.S.N. (M.S.N.)
- Nursing: Second Degree B.S.N. (B.S.N.)
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
Trinity also offers a pre-licensure B.S.N. that is a full-time, daytime program. Learn more.
TRINITY: Successful graduates, outstanding faculty, affordable tuition and convenient class schedules. Our campus is in Washington, DC, just minutes from Capitol Hill. Trinity is focused on results, focused on you!
Music in Trinity radio ads: Starchild by Mystery Mammal