Your dining experience is more than great food, it is a community experience! The Dining Services team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience for you. Join us to experience Variety. Nutrition. Value. Convenience. Expect a remarkable dining experience!
- All undergraduate residents are required to have a meal plan, as the residence halls do not have cooking facilities to allow residents to prepare their own meals.
- All new first year residents are required to enroll in one of the two 19-meal plan for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Requests for exceptions must be submitted in writing to the Director of Health and Wellness (medical reasons) and The Dean of Student Services (religious reasons) with proper documentation. No changes to meal plans are permitted after the University’s Add/Drop deadline (see academic Academic Calendar).
Meal Plan Rates 2017-2018
COST PER SEMESTER
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEAL PLAN SELECTION
|10 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$2,995||All; except for new first year residents|
|10 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,070||All; except for new first year residents|
|14 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,075||All; except for new first year residents|
|14 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,150||All; except for new first year residents|
|19 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,365||All; First Year Students Required plan|
|19 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,440||All; First Year Students Optional plan|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 25 Block Meals||$225||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 50 Block Meals||$430||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
Flex dollars are a declining balance that can be used in the Deli (when it is in operation) or to swipe a guest in at the dining hall. Flex dollars are used for cash purposes.
- Flex dollars carry over between fall and spring semester but expire at the conclusion of spring semester. Unused flex dollars from fall semester roll over to the spring semester.
- Flex dollars are active for the entire academic year, as long as the meal plan is active.
- Students can add flex dollars to their Trinity ID card in the Business Office.
***For additional information regarding meal plan options, please click here.