Employers: Is Your Corporation, Agency or Nonprofit Equipped for Success?
By partnering with Trinity, your organization and its employees acquire the capabilities needed for success in today’s economy.
- District of Columbia Employees take advantage of a 10% discount from Trinity’s School of Professional Studies.
- Employees: If your company is an Edcor client, you can save 15% on Trinity tuition through our partnership. Learn More>>
- Holy Cross Hospital employees can save 15% on Trinity programs. Learn More>>
Starting with discussion and assessment of your organization’s goals and learning needs, Trinity Educational Partnerships develops and delivers academic programs tailored to your specific objectives. Your employees gain the exact capabilities and knowledge needed for your organization’s success.
Trinity’s academic programs promote professional development by sharpening skills and updating industry knowledge to state-of-the-art. Each course is taught by faculty with real-world experience in their field.
Master’s Degree Programs
- Administration and Organizational Management
Health Advocacy, Human Resources, Leadership
- Business Administration
Complete an MBA in just 20 months
- Strategic Communications and Public Relations
Attract audiences and clients with effective messaging
Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Benefits of Partnering with Trinity
Trinity Educational Partnerships is your single point of contact for all the resources Trinity has to offer.
Employees with industry-leading skills and advanced professional training are the backbone of successful organizations. Empower your workforce to become more effective, productive, and competitive. Contact us to discuss how a Trinity Educational Partnerships will help your organization achieve specific strategic goals through customized learning.
For more information contact Trinity Washington University Admissions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-884-9400.