Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies
A college degree is closer than you think…
Trinity, a comprehensive university in Washington, D.C., now offers an Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies through its School of Professional Studies. The courses are conveniently held at THEARC, 1901 Mississippi Avenue, SE.
- 61 credit hours to complete program – 20 courses
- The program can be completed in as little as two years
- Coeducational – Men and Women are admitted
- Classes are held during the evenings and on weekends for working adults
- Small classes for more individualized attention
- Collegiate Bridge Courses are available to help students develop fundamental academic skills
- All college level courses transfer to a bachelor’s degree program within Trinity’s School of Professional Studies – only 67 more credit hours are needed to complete the bachelor’s degree
Trinity’s Associate’s Degree Program will enable students to apply the knowledge and skills of liberal learning to personal growth and professional advancement. For more information about the courses, please visit the AA Program Guide page.
Students are also offered the opportunity to take additional courses within specific areas. The areas are:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Early Childhood Education
Trinity understands that working adults want to build skills needed for career advancement. The AA courses teach foundational knowledge in an applied format. Trinity’s faculty appreciate the work and life experiences of their students and integrate these experiences with the course information, making Trinity’s classes very interactive and interesting.
All credits earned in Trinity’s Associate’s degree drogram will transfer towards a bachelor’s degree in Trinity’s School of Professional Studies. Students who continue their education at Trinity’s Main Campus need only 67 more credit hours for a Trinity Bachelor’s degree.