All Clubs/Organizations are required to provide the following information to the Dean in Main 223 by
- the last class day of class (for Fall semester)
- the last weekday in April at 5pm (for Spring semester)
…especially if you received any funds from the Campus Activities Association.
Submit the Following Information
review all of this with your club’s advisor before submitting it.
- List of all officers (update census if necessary)
- List of all members
- List of all activities and/or programs completed along with summary of program.
- List of evaluation for each program
- what went well,
- what could have been better,
- what did the attendees think of your program
- what could you have done differently?
- Copy of meeting agendas, minutes, attendance rosters or sign-in sheets, and evaluation forms
- Budget summary for semester
- how much was allocated,
- how much was spent,
- were receipts turned in,
- what is still outstanding?
- Planning for next semester’s programs
- budget requests,
- Name of officers for next year, (begin having them shadow each of the current officers actively involved)
- What do you need to be successful for next year?