- Review the academic requirements for the A.A. and B.A. programs.
- Learn best practices for course planning and degree completion.
- Go over additional requirements including taking the Praxis Core and Subject assessments.
- Ask questions and give feedback regarding your studies at Trinity Washington University.
- Identify courses for future semesters using Self Service based on their academic plan.
- Assess their current progress in completing the curriculum.
- Develop a timeline for completing degree requirements including taking the Praxis assessments.
Join us for our Early Childhood Education Academic Planning Session on Thursday, December 3rd at 5:00pm. Students will have the opportunity to do the following:
After attending this event, students will be able to:
Please complete and submit the RSVP form below.