The SPS Advising Staff in Main 250 is dedicated to helping you achieve your academic and professional goals. They will assist you with academic course plans as well as your academic concerns throughout your time here at Trinity. Advisors are assigned by last name or program. To make the most of your time at Trinity and to stay on the right track, please contact your advisor at least once a semester.
The undergraduate advising team is available on the second floor of Main in Suite 250 Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Appointments are encouraged to make the most of your advising session. Click here to schedule an academic advising appointment today.
Beverly Lucas, 202-884-9302, LucasBe@trinitydc.edu
- AA & BA in General Studies/THEARC
Dr. Daryl Thorne, 202-884-9626, ThorneD@trinitydc.edu
- BA in Human Relations (last names A & B)
Demetria Yeldell, 202-884-9419, YelldelD@trinitydc.edu
- BS in Accounting (last names C-Z)
- BS in Business Administration (last names C-Z)
- BS in Business Administration with Human Resource Management (last names C-Z)
- BS in Business Administration with Hospitality Management (last names C-Z)
- BA in Journalism and Media Studies
Hyde Revilla, 202-884-9627, RevillaH@trinitydc.edu
- BS in Criminal Justice (last names C-Z)
- BA in Human Relations (last names C-Z)
- BA in Psychology
Steven Gilmore, 202-884-9405, GilmoreSt@trinitydc.edu
- AA and BA in Early Childhood Education
- BA in Health Services
- BA in General Studies
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Assistant
Thomas Mostowy, 202-884-9233, MostowyT@trinitydc.edu
- BS in Criminal Justice (last names A & B)
V.R. Nemani, 202-884-9577, NemaniV@trinitydc.edu
- BS in Accounting (last names A & B)
- BS in Business Administration (last names A & B)
- BS in Business Administration with Hospitality Management (last names A & B)
- BS in Business Administration with Human Resource Management (last names A & B)
As a student of Trinity, you will be given a Trinity email and an Self-Service account. You should check your Trinity email account as frequently as your personal email account. This is the way that staff and faculty will contact you, and you will also be alerted to university events and announcements. Activate this account along with your Trinity email at 202-884-9811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-Service is the Trinity system by which you will conduct online registrations, view your grades, make changes to your schedule, view your financial aid amounts, as well as your unofficial transcript.
Moodle is the Trinity online course support environment where you will find your course syllabus and other course related information. All of your course documents should be available on the course page. you may also find discussion forums, assignment uploads, web links and other resources.